Feb 15, 2009

Valentines day

was real good this year. I wasnt it expecting it to be anything spectacular cause I dont really like valentines day all that much. But it surprised me this year. I had a photoshoot all day on 37th and 9th street in new york city. The studio was amazing. It overlooked the whole city. We had so much fun shooting and goofing around and what not. After the shoot I took a cab to brooklyn and hung out with anthony for the night and watched a lot of Roccos Modern Life which happens to be my all time favorite Nickelodeon cartoon. Thats basically it. Today i am going riding at 4. Hopefully it goes better then last time and my horse doesnt get into a brawl with another horse. Life is good.

AND Im extremely stoked on april 13-17 cause i am going to be spending 5 days in NYC taking a special effects makeup class called "5 Days with a Madman".

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment