Feb 10, 2009

i just wrote out a huge long paragraph about a major part of my life that most people dont know, and then deleted it cause i dont think im ready to tell anyone about it just yet. but as far as updates go, these past few days have been pretty boring. except yesterday...i went to my moms apartment to go pick up some stuff i left there a while ago. she wouldnt answer the door. and i knew she was home because her car was in the parking lot, and since she doesnt have a job anymore, she has no where else to be other than in her apartment. i knocked on her door, called her, rang the doorbell for a god ten minutes. and the next thing i know, 3 cop cars pull up and they all came up to me. i told them that it was my moms apartment and ive been calling her and knocking but she wont answer. they believed me thank god lol. they all know my mom already cause of previous incidents that she got herself into (which i wont get into right now). so finally my mom comes to the door. her makeup is all over her face, and she can barely walk or talk straight. she apologizes to me cause she thought it was someone else knocking at her door, which i dont understand, because i kept calling her and she would have seen my name come up on her phone screen. but then again, she was drunk. after the police left i went inside with her. of course we got into an argument and i yelled at her. out of nowhere, this trailer trash looking guy walks out of her bedroom, and tells me i have a foul mouth. he, too, is drunk. me and this random dude that my mom calls her "boyfriend" had an ongoing argument. i wont get into detail about what he said or what i said. but i was furious with both him and my mother. 

one of these days ill take the time to start from the beginning about the story of me and my mom, and then maybe it will be easier to understand..but for now, im just going to leave it at this.

on a better note, me and jess had coldstone and starbucks tonight and we got harassed by two asian ladies with a guitar for some money to help save the children of asia, so i gave her a dollar. it was an extremely funny moment, but you had to be there :) i bought a cute jacket from h&m today with the money that was supposed to go towards my parking fine which was due today. o well. and tomorrow im going to the barn at 630 to go riding. thats about it.

OH and im extremely excited about the weekend. i have a photoshoot on valentines day in nyc and then going out to dinner with my best friend in the evening.

THE END
xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment